ThePlatform.info - Submit your feed! Advertise my site free UseAds.com! Add & submit url & exchange text links + increase traffic & improve page rank!

Advertising my web site free online UseAds.com - Add & submit url & exchange text links + increase traffic & promotion marketing website

Join the zeriouz network and receive thousands of links to your website in weeks!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cosplay sisters Alodia and Ashley share fitness regimen

Cosplay sisters Alodia and Ashley share fitness regimen

MAKATI CITY, METRO MANILA – Sisters Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao admit to being health-conscious so they can always fit into their figure-hugging anime costumes.
The two also try to take advantage of their popularity – online and offline - as cosplayers to inspire the youth to adopt a healthy lifestyle.

Alodia, who also hosts “Laugh Out Loud” on ABS-CBN, says maintaining a good figure does not depend solely on eating healthy food.
“It is important that you do some stretching as well. You need to have physical exercises, it won’t work on diet alone,” says Alodia, who was ranked 76th in the FHM 100 sexiest women poll.
Meanwhile, Ashley, who is into photography and music, recommends taking up sports.
“Aside from a balanced diet, I try to be sporty as much as possible. I've been playing volleyball since I was young. I try to play other sports as well,” she says.
The Gosiengfiao sisters were recently named endorsers of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass health drink. Alodia says a healthy lifestyle also means avoiding carbonated drinks such as soda.
“We are still young but that doesn’t mean that we are not health conscious. I believe that while we are young, we should value our health more and it is never too late to start a healthy lifestyle,” she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...